Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hounds







Have you heard about the recent Greyhound racing investigation conducted by Animal Liberation Queensland and Animals Australia?


Which side am I on?


Completely with the hounds and ALQ. I don't mind if I'm labelled as an animal/vegan nut (fyi I'm not vegan...but that's a whole different can of worms for another day.) No, I haven't been brought up in an environment where greyhound racing is more familiar to the community. I don't have first-hand contact with the trainers and other related people. And no, I haven't been able to physically help the campaign besides drawing little illustrations for ALQ.


But I do think it's completely unnecessary.

Whatever side you're on, you can't justify the unethical treatments of the 'live baits'. Not to mention the thousands of euthanized dogs every year.


Read more of the investigation, and sign the petitions here:
http://www.GreyhoundCruelty.com/
https://www.change.org/p/senate-committee-stop-ag-gag-now

No comments: